Regulations of the SARA JIRA ART online store
Below you will find the regulations of the Sara Jira ART online store, which contains information, including on the method of placing the order and concluding the sales contract, the forms of delivery and payment available in the store, the procedure for withdrawing from the contract or the complaint procedure.
The store belongs to Sara Jira, conducting business activity under the name “Sara Jira ART”, ul. Śmiechówka 21, 34-511 Kościelisko, NIP 7361732372.
You can contact us at any time by sending an email to [email protected] .
Best regards and enjoy shopping The Sara Jira ART online store team.
For the purposes of these Regulations, the following meanings are used:
- Buyer – a natural person, legal person or defective legal person,
- Consumer – a natural person concluding a sales contract with the Seller not related directly to his business or professional activity,
- Regulations – these regulations, available at https://sarajira.com/terms-conditions/
- Store – an online store operating at https://sarajira.com/
- Seller – Sara Jira, conducting business activity under the name “SARA JIRA ART Sara Jira” Śmiechówka 21, 34-511 Kościelisko, Poland, NIP 7361732372.
- Through the Store, the Seller conducts retail sales, while simultaneously providing electronic services to Buyers. Through the Store, the Buyer may purchase products displayed on the Store’s pages.
- The Regulations specify the terms and conditions of using the Store, as well as the rights and obligations of the Seller and Buyers.
- To use the Store, including in particular to make a purchase in the Store, it is not necessary to meet specific technical conditions by the computer or other equipment of the Buyer. Sufficient are:
- for Internet access,
- standard operating system,
- standard internet browser,
- for having an active email address.
- The Buyer may not make a purchase in the Store anonymously or under a pseudonym.
- It is prohibited to use illegal content while using the Store, in particular by sending such content via forms available in the Store.
- All product prices listed on the Store’s website are gross prices and include customs and taxes.
Services provided electronically
- Through the Store, the Seller provides electronic services to the Buyer.
- The basic service provided electronically to the Buyer by the Seller is to enable the Buyer to place an order in the Store.
- Services are provided electronically to the Buyer free of charge. Sales contracts concluded through the Store are paid for.
- In order to ensure the safety of the Buyer and the transfer of data in connection with the use of the Store, the Seller shall take technical and organizational measures appropriate to the degree of threat to the security of the services provided, in particular measures to prevent the acquisition and modification of personal data by unauthorized persons.
- The Seller undertakes actions to ensure the fully proper functioning of the Store. The Buyer should inform the Seller about any irregularities or interruptions in the functioning of the Store.
- The Buyer may submit all complaints related to the functioning of the Store via e-mail to the e-mail address [email protected].
- In the complaint, the Buyer should provide the first and last name, correspondence address, as well as the type and date of irregularities related to the functioning of the Store. The Seller will consider all complaints within 14 days of receiving the complaint and will inform the Customer about its settlement to the e-mail address of the person submitting the complaint.
- The buyer place an order without register.
- To place an order, the Buyer is obliged to take the following steps:
- choose the product or products being the subject of the order by clicking the “Add to Cart” button,
- from the basket view, click the “Delivery and payment” button,
- complete the order form, providing the data necessary to complete the order and choosing the payment method for the order,
- click the button finalizing the order.
- After clicking the button finalizing the order, the Buyer will be transferred to the payment intermediary’s transaction page to make the payment for the order. After making the payment, the Buyer will be redirected back to the Store page with the order confirmation. At this time, the contract of sale of the products covered by the order is considered to have been concluded between the Buyer and the Seller.
- The contract concluded between the Seller and the Buyer is subject to Polish law, but only to the extent that it does not deprive consumers of their rights that result from the mandatory provisions of the law of the state of their habitual residence.
- The Buyer must provide true personal data in the order form. The buyer is responsible for providing false personal data. The Seller reserves the right to suspend the performance of the order in a situation where the Buyer has provided false data or if the data raises reasonable doubts of the Seller as to their correctness. In this case, the Buyer will be informed by phone or e-mail about the Seller’s doubts. In this situation, the Buyer has the right to clarify all circumstances related to verifying the accuracy of the data provided. In the absence of data enabling the Seller to contact the Buyer, the Seller will provide all explanations after the Buyer has contacted.
- The Buyer declares that all data provided by him in the order form are true, while the Seller is not obliged to verify their accuracy and correctness, although he has such permission in accordance with paragraph 6 above.
Delivery forms and payment methods
- The forms of delivery of the products are described on the Store’s website and presented to the Buyer when placing the Order.
- Methods of payment for the order are described on the Store’s website and presented to the Buyer when placing the order.
- The cost of delivery shall be borne by the Buyer, unless the Seller indicates otherwise on the Store’s website.
Execution of the contract
- After the Buyer places an order in accordance with the procedure described in § 4 of the Regulations, an order confirmation will be sent to the Buyer’s e-mail address.
- Implementation of the order involves its preparation for shipment to the Buyer.
- The delivery time is always indicated in the product description.
- If the order contains more than one product, the delivery time may be longer.
- After the order has been completed, the order confirmation will be sent to the Buyer’s e-mail address and the process of sending the order to the Buyer will begin.
- The deadline for delivery of the products to the Buyer should not exceed 7 business days. This deadline is counted from the date of the contract in accordance with § 6 para. 2 of the Regulations.
- The buyer who wants to receive an invoice must report the need to the Seller by indicating in the comment on the order or by sending an e-mail.
Withdrawal from the Consumer contract
- A consumer who has entered into a distance contract with the Seller has the right to withdraw from the contract without giving a reason within 14 days of taking possession of the purchased items.
- The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts:
- in which the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to the consumer’s specifications or serving to satisfy his individual needs.
- To withdraw from the contract, the consumer must inform the seller about his decision to withdraw from the contract by an unequivocal statement – for example, a letter sent by post or electronic mail.
- The consumer may use the model withdrawal form available at: https://sarajira.com/terms-conditions/ , however, this is not mandatory.
- To meet the deadline for withdrawing from the contract, it is sufficient for the Consumer to send information regarding the exercise of the Consumer right to withdraw from the contract before the deadline for withdrawing from the contract.
- The consumer is obliged to return the product to the Seller or hand it over to a person authorized by the Seller to collect immediately, but not later than 14 days from the day on which he withdrew from the contract, unless the Seller has offered to collect the item himself. To meet the deadline, it is sufficient to return the product before its expiry
- The consumer bears the direct cost of returning the item.
- In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the Seller returns to the Consumer all payments received from the Consumer, including the cheapest cost of delivery of products available in the Store (if the cost has been covered by the Consumer) immediately, and in any case not later than 14 days from the day on which the Seller was informed on exercising the right of withdrawal. The reimbursement will be made using the same payment methods that were used by the Consumer in the original transaction, unless the Consumer has expressly agreed to a different solution. In any case, the Consumer will not incur any fees in connection with the form of reimbursement.
- If the Seller has not offered to collect the item from the Consumer himself, he may withhold the reimbursement of payments received from the Consumer until he receives the item back or the Consumer provides proof of sending it back, depending on which event occurs first.
- The consumer is liable for a decrease in the value of the product as a result of using the product in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the product.
Responsibility for defects
- The Seller is obliged to provide the Buyer with a product free from defects.
- The Seller is liable to the Buyer if the product sold has a physical or legal defect (warranty for defects).
- If the product sold has a defect, the Buyer may:
- request to replace the product with a product free from defects,
- request to remove the defect,
- to submit a price reduction statement,
- to submit a statement of withdrawal from the contract.
- If the Buyer finds a defect in a product, he should inform the Seller about it, at the same time specifying his claim related to the defect or making a statement of relevant content.
- The buyer may use the complaint form available at https://sarajira.com/terms-conditions/ , but it is not mandatory.
- The Buyer may contact the Seller by both traditional mail and electronic mail.
- The Seller shall respond to the complaint submitted by the Buyer within 14 days from the date of delivery of the complaint by means of such means of communication by which the complaint was submitted.
Personal data and cookies
- The administrator of the Buyer’s personal data is the Seller.
- The Buyer’s personal data is processed in order to service the user’s account, process the order and, if necessary, defend, investigate or establish claims related to sales contracts concluded via the Store.
Out-of-court complaint consideration and redress methods
- The Seller agrees to submit any disputes arising in connection with the sale of goods through mediation. Details will be determined by the parties to the conflict.
- The consumer has the option of using extrajudicial means of dealing with complaints and redress.
- The consumer may also use the ODR platform, which is available at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr . The platform is used to resolve disputes between consumers and entrepreneurs seeking out-of-court settlement of a dispute regarding contractual obligations under an online sales contract or contract for the provision of services.
- The Seller reserves the right to introduce and revoke offers, promotions and to change the prices of products in the Store without prejudice to the rights acquired by the Buyer, including in particular the terms of contracts concluded before the change.
- The Seller reserves the right to make changes to the Regulations. Agreements concluded before the amendment to the Regulations shall be subject to the Regulations in force on the date of conclusion of the agreement.
- Any disputes related to the Store and contracts concluded through the Store will be considered by a Polish common court having jurisdiction over the permanent place of business of the Seller. This provision does not apply to Consumers for which the jurisdiction and jurisdiction of the court are considered on general principles.
- Buyers who have an account in the Store will be notified by e-mail to the e-mail address assigned to the account of any change to the Regulations. In the absence of acceptance of the content of the new Regulations, the Buyer has the right to terminate the account agreement at any time by deleting the account or submitting an appropriate statement to the Seller, in any form, to terminate the account agreement.
- These Regulations shall apply from 07.02.2019
- All archived versions of the Regulations are available for download in .pdf format – the links are located below the Regulations.